Thursday, December 04, 2008

Will I write or not ?

This is a copy over post from my wordpress blog. I have decided to make this a personal diary and the wordpress blog a technical blog. I had posted this on 5/5/2008

This thought to start blogging suddenly hits me…out of the blue. I google for a nice site where I could setup a blog or google to find some blogging software to download and install/setup a webserver at home to run my own blog. Then something else comes up and I totally forget about it. And then bam, once again it hits me. Trust me, this has been happening for years now. Now that I have been thinking more about this, I guess this thought hits me, more of when I am looking for an outlet. It can be when I feel I need to get something out of my system…frustration, the thrills, getting tired of doing nothing significant, shout out aloud when i achieve something significant…yeah…i guess this bug hits me, when I need an outlet and guess what…i am hoping to remember to come back and write everytime this bug hits me…

<sidenote>

It’s not bad, to remember back my username and password for this blog that i created years ago…and I thought I was having serious memory leaks. Don’t remember though..why I named my blog YoChrono…IIRC i think i was thinking Yo(gesh)Chrono(logy) or something like that. What’s in a name, eh, so I will just stick to it.

</sidenote>

No comments: