Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cycle Runs…

Here are the latest cycling updates:-

19th Feb: 20 kms to and fro from office
20th Feb: 20 kms.

My friend and colleague from office had got a camcorder (the 60GB HD capable Sony) and recorded some of our technical discussions at office. While on the way back, since we were leaving together and he stays close to my place in Brookefields, and since my bag was pretty heavy (week load of clothes and laptop) I asked him if I could keep my bag in his car and would collect it outside my gate at Knightsbridge. He readily agreed…and off we went, he sped in his Wagon-R and me on my Ultima 6 speed. I really wanted to reach before him, but he caught me at the Marathahalli flyover on the way down. He was waiting for me, and surprise of surprises, he had took a video shoot of me coming down from the Marathahalli flyover and then cycling on the ITPL main road. The video sizes are pretty huge, so didn’t want to upload..but it felt cool..Thanks Sarvesh for that.

21st Feb: Am extremely excited, since I will be visiting BOTS today..and then maybe Wheelsports …couldn’t sleep thinking about it..finally got up at 4:30 am and started doing some reading…By about 7:30 decided to go out for a run, so onto the road and ran from my house in KB to the junction near Gopalan National School and back to KB…about a 5 km distance…in about 35 mins. Not bad considering it’s been about 1.5 months since I ran…felt pretty good that I could complete…but my body is pretty sore …

21st  Feb: 5km run

Total Distance Covered on Cycle: 570 kms

On to checking out the bicycles…

Cheers,
YVR

No comments: