Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Sunday Ride

Went out on a longish ride on my bicycle last Sunday. I biked from my home in Brookefields-Varthur-Sarjapur-Bellandur-ORR-Marathahalli-Brookefields. Was not sure how much distance it would be, hence logged on to mapmyride.com and tried to draw a map of the loop. It reports around 33 kms. I think it maybe off by 1 or 2 kms, but overall it does seem accurate. Here’s the map embedded below.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Number Crunching:-

6th March: 20 kms
7th March: Relax. Went to the BBMP office in Mahadevpura and paid the property tax for the year 2008-09 for my flat. The tax rates have increased this time around to almost 2x times to that of for the year 2007-08.
8th March: 33 kms ride (listed above)
9th March: 20 kms (office and back)
10th March: 20 kms (office & back)

Total Distance Covered on Merida: 298 Kms
Total Distance Covered on Cycle: 868 Kms

Cheers,
YVR

No comments: