Friday, May 01, 2009

Blog Entries via SMS

I realized looking at the blog archive that I haven’t written much in the month of April. I guess it was due to quite a bit of activities happening..but that should have actually resulted in more blogs. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out to log onto the computer and then type and post a blog. I wish there was something more simpler to post blogs…I wish it could be done via the mobile phone. I mean via an SMS, I could just send out an SMS and the entry gets posted on my blog. Does it work on blogger ? I don’t think so. There’s a company that works on a similar concept via email/sms Posterous. I did open a blog there, but not sure that’s going anywhere since I am unable to set my phone to do that. In any case google folks should notice it sometime and may provide us with this useful capability.

Cheers,
Yogesh Ranade

2 comments:

Below Tree said...

http://belowtree.blogspot.com/

Yogesh Ranade said...

Haha...Is that you miya ? Good one. Please add me so that I can also post to it

Cheers,
Yogesh